Portland Cement Association owes its outstanding reputation to the creativity, dedication, and initiative of our people. We offer challenging and fulfilling careers as well as a culture which promotes professional growth.
Current employment opportunities:
Director, Government Affairs, Energy & Environment
Director, Media and Public Affairs
Vice President of Finance
Portland Cement Association offers an excellent comprehensive employee benefits package which includes the following:
- Choice of PPO or HSA Medical Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Health Care & Dependent Care
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Days
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Dependent Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 100 Percent Immediate Vesting on Company Match
How to Apply:
Applicants interested in applying for a position in Skokie, Ill. should submit a cover letter and resume to HRMailbox@cement.org.
If applying for a position in Washington, D.C., submit a cover letter and resume to HRMailboxDC@cement.org.
Portland Cement Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in the Portland Cement Association.