Portland Cement Association owes its outstanding reputation to the creativity, dedication, and initiative of our people. We offer challenging and fulfilling careers as well as a culture which promotes professional growth.
2018 Summer Internships
Building Code Development
Meetings and Events
Product Standards and Technology
Portland Cement Association offers an excellent comprehensive employee benefits package which includes the following:
- Choice of Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO or HSA Medical Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid time off – Holidays, Vacation & Personal Days
- 401(k) with 100 Percent Immediate Vesting on Company Matching Contribution
- Annual 401(k) employer discretionary contribution
How to Apply:
Applicants interested in applying for a position in Skokie, Ill. should submit a cover letter and resume to HRMailbox@cement.org.
If applying for a position in Washington, D.C., submit a cover letter and resume to HRMailboxDC@cement.org.
Portland Cement Association is an equal opportunity employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Thank you for your interest in the Portland Cement Association.