Portland Cement Association owes its outstanding reputation to the creativity, dedication, and initiative of our people. We offer challenging and fulfilling careers as well as a culture which promotes professional growth.
Manager, Government Affairs
Portland Cement Association offers an excellent comprehensive employee benefits package which includes the following:
- Choice of Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO or HSA Medical Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid time off – Holidays, Vacation & Personal Days
- 401(k) with 100 Percent Immediate Vesting on Company Matching Contribution
- Annual 401(k) employer discretionary contribution
How to Apply:
Applicants interested in applying for a position in Skokie, Ill. should submit a cover letter and resume to HRMailbox@cement.org.
If applying for a position in Washington, D.C., submit a cover letter and resume to HRMailboxDC@cement.org.
Portland Cement Association is an equal opportunity employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Thank you for your interest in the Portland Cement Association.