The Portland Cement Association is working hard to protect your company’s current and future ability to do business. Below our PCA's top government affairs priorities for 2023.
PCA Top Government Affairs Priorities for 2023
- Increase and Protect Long-Term Infrastructure Funding
- Advocate for Policies and Initiatives that Recognize the Significant Technology, Funding, Regulatory, and Market Innovation Needed for the Implementation of PCA’s Roadmap to Carbon Neutrality
- Advocate for Fair and Reasonable Federal Air Emissions and Other Applicable Environmental Regulations
- Advocate Against Further Emissions and Technology Requirements Under EPA’s Reconsideration of the Portland Cement NESHAP Residual Risk and Technology Review
- Ensure Implementation of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act and the Inflation Reduction Act Meets Legislative Intent and Advances PCA Priorities
- Advocate for Critical Transportation and Infrastructure Programs
- Increase Access to Efficient, Timely, and Cost-Effective Shipments of Construction Materials
- Advocate for a Silica Standard that Allows Mine Operators to Use Respirators and Administrative Controls to Achieve a Reduced Exposure Level
- Prioritize Investment in Resilient Infrastructure
- Improve the Pipeline for a Well Trained and Diverse Workforce
Please click on the images below to learn more about our legislative efforts.
For a list of COVID-19 Resources click here.
For a list of COVID-19 State Resources and Environmental Policies click here.